Dynamics CRM Portal Solutions
Microsoft Dynamic CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a leading customer relationship management tool that can be customized to build solutions suitable for your business requirements. It allows you to manage your customer relationships on your mobile devices, including tools that integrate data and reporting from social media directly into your CRM application.
MERP Systems inside out knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic CRM enables us to provide you the best quality of service. We follow the best practices in providing high quality solutions for simple CRM implementations or a complex custom web solution. We provide end user and administrative training and support.
We guarantee to provide you with competent solutions using our experience of working with Dynamics CRM
The need for external facing web portals for external users is a common requirement these days. MERP Systems is one of the few experienced Adxstudio portal implementation Partner who can provide sophisticated and secure integrations between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and customer self-serve web portals by making use of Adxstudio Portal Solutions.
Our experience of designing, developing and maintaining Adxstudio portal sites is unparalleled. We have gained a deeper understanding from working on multiple projects which has enabled us to rapidly configure the product and deliver the portal in an agile manner. Thereby, effectively reducing the cost and time of the web portal development.
Why Adxstudio in a nutshell:
- It’s an ASP.NET based web application framework that stores data in Dynamic CRM.
- It can be used to provide different portals for the same Dynamic CRM.
- You can choose from a collection of pre-configured portals.
- Responsive bootstrap layouts and meets WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements.
- Provides a range of authentication options – from anonymous, to credentials stored in CRM to federated authentication (Facebook, Google, Live, ADFC etc.)
- It can be hosted on-premise or cloud-based hosting with Microsoft Dynamic CRM online & Windows azure.
- It can be used for internal users who don’t need all the inner workings of Dynamic CRM.
- It gives secure portal access to any CRM data – even custom entities - with just a few click of a button.
- Easy to publish rich content to your portal with integrated content management systems (CMS) built in CRM.